Why Franchise with Go Mini’s?
Our Storage Franchise Rises Above the Rest
When it comes to storage franchises, you have a few options. Go Mini’s happens to be one of the fastest-growing and has also been recognized by Franchise Business Review as having the “Most Satisfied Franchisees.” We combine stellar customer service, superior products, and an accessible business model that allows owners to work from home, or anywhere, without the need for a retail space or warehouse.
Go Mini’s makes customer satisfaction a top priority, ensuring they turn to us for all their moving and storage needs. Those are just a few ways in which we set ourselves apart from some of our other industry competitors.
Our storage business also offers:
- Top-notch digital marketing strategies that will increase awareness of your business
- Competitive market and business analysis to help owners have important insight about inventory and other strategic decisions
- Extensive, ongoing training and support that will ensure you have everything you need to succeed
Are You Ready to Move Forward Faster?
Those with an entrepreneurial spirit choose to franchise because it offers them greater opportunity to realize their lifestyle dreams and a faster route to their financial goals. While they want the freedom of owning their business, they also feel secure in the knowledge that a substantial and proven support network has their back. Owning a franchise means being in business for themselves, never by themselves.
The benefits are substantial:
- A known brand: It often takes years and great sums of money to build brand awareness. Buying into an established brand like Go Mini’s means instant recognition and acceptance for your business, saving a small fortune and years of effort.
- Minimum risk: Trial and error can be time-consuming – and expensive. A solid franchise squashes the learning curve for new franchisees because they’ve already identified errors and missteps that plague most new businesses, helping you better avoid the pitfalls. It’s like being a veteran in the business from day one.
- Support when you need it: Even before you “sign on the dotted line,” the Go Mini’s support network has taken your success to heart — answering questions, offering advice, and introducing you to other franchisees who can share knowledge. Once on board, the support redoubles with ongoing training, conferences, and an open-door policy whenever there are questions or concerns.
At Go Mini’s, we have never had a franchisee fail, which is proof of how seriously we take your success to heart. Visit our Process to Own page to learn more!